Skip to main content

The Wedding Industry Awards - I'm a Regional Finalist and Shortlisted Newcomer!

The Wedding Industry Awards hosted the best night last night at Fazeley Studios. It was my first year entering overwhelmed to be a Regional Finalist - Best Wedding Photographer and a Shortlisted Best Newcomer. Congratulations to the winners!









And just look at the wonderful feedback I received from some of my clients.

The nicest and sweetest person ever. Paired with the fact Ella is extremely talented. Was perfect in every way for our wedding functions. Made us feel really comfortable and as blended in as though she was part of our family and friends. Ella did everything she said she would and delivered earlier than anticipated in the sweetest packaging. Great communication and fantastic pictures.

Ella did amazingly well on the day, my husband didn't want the day to be over taken with thousands of photographs and Ella really did well at getting everything we needed and doing it quickly and without any fuss so that we could get on with celebrating. She was so discreet throughout the rest of the day and the photos are gorgeous. A beautiful reminder of our special day. I would completely recommend her to anyone with confidence.

Ella was so hands on throughout the day, she made herself known and was friendly and approachable by all the wedding guests. She was great at getting everyone together for some great shots. She made some of the shots more memorable and creative with suggesting simple things such as my friends hugging me, it made the photo so much more personal and fun! She incorporated my veil into a great Mr and Mrs shot which created a romantic fabulous pic. Her attention to detail & care throughout was superb.

Amazing value as a start up photographer. We looked at her work and she had done some lovely wedding photography. When we met with her she seemed to really understand what we wanted and was so friendly and lovely which is vital when someone is going to be around you all day on your wedding day!

She was so friendly and very professional throughout. She kept in contact all the way through from booking her a year in advance all the way till I got the fabulous pics. She made so much effort in meeting with me and getting to know all the family and wedding party. She was so upbeat and enthusiastic in the day. Really hands on which made things a lot easier and fun. A great all round person and photographer.

All the love, really had me in tears reading these, I have the best brides, I can't wait until next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27 Incredibly Beautiful Weddings Later...

27 incredibly beautiful weddings later...  It's been a busy one but I have loved every single second. I feel so blessed to have met the most in love and kindest couples.  Heres a few of 2017s highlights...

Friends, Windmill and A Whole Lot of Smoke Bombs

Windmills, Friends and Smoke Bombs Collaboration Shoot All photographs are by Ella Parkinson. Model - Charleigh Jade Robinson Friend and Second Photographer - Jessica Oakes Photography Myself, Jessica Oakes and my friend Charleigh Jade Robinson embarked on a creative shoot in the heart of the countryside, in Warwickshire. We had an amazing day! Charleigh was fabulous!! Bless her, it was freezing and look what she had to wear! So the photographs had to be short and sweet in between running and wrapping a huge fluffy blanket round her. I didn't really have a plan but I knew I wanted to have a really photoshopped 'weird' collection of photographs by the end of it.  Props -  Smoke Bombs  Flower Crown 2x white flowy dresses Brown Coat Vintage Handbag Cloth (white and red) Windmill Field

Lavender Girls

My favourite place in the country is the Cotswolds, whenever the weather, but Lavender in August may be the best!  Look at these naturals! Well done Millie, Mollie and Imogen. You were fab!